5.06.2012

Simplicity

So, I've been messing around with some scraps and Christmas cards pretty much when I was not weeding this week and really got tired of looking at that stuff and found this Ippity sketch challenge #29 printed out under the scrap pile when I was cleaning up this afternoon and thought well why not. the Sentiment is from the Ippity set called the simple things. the s letters in it do not stamp completely so this was traced over with a tim holtz marker. the butterfly is die cut on a scrap of unknown gingham. the floral pp is from My Minds Eye. the blue texture is bazzill, and the liner inside is cream neenah with some creamy brown fluid chalk ink along the edges. the buttons just a craft one with some blue American crafts thread ( that looks and feels and color wise is an exact match for some May Arts burlap string I have ) (I'm rolling my eyes)
You can see this sketch Challenge here. Thanks for this challenge Jen!

No comments: