11.08.2011

A Card

Gasp.
lol I know I know you thought it would be more tags right?
( and I have a dozen or so that have been shot that I have not uploaded as of yet)
The stockings came to me via wish rak and I think they are from northwoods and my mind is blank as to who sent them now, I added the Impression Obsession sentiment to the bottom and I had this in my ( make it into a tag pile ) and I was flipping through this pad of MME Christmas paper and seen the pinkish back ground and knew I had something colored in pastels so it almost made it self, felt funny to turn the sewing machine on too. ( last few hundred (it feels like) tags have no stitching on them) vintage laces. card base is mint melody, ( from way back when su didn't actually make their 12" paper 12" in reality so this is a smidge under 6" square in real life.

1 comment:

LindainNCtoo said...

Love the stocking stamp. :)