7.06.2011

Smooshed Pearls

a very long time ago bottomphish {Thanks Debi} was kind enough to gift me with a few of these lockhart aprons, I've colored most of them and paperpieced some too so far. and last weekend one became a card... and the thing I learned doing this one was. If you make the decision to die cut a image that is colored and already has recollections pearls on it, your cuttlebug machine will smoosh them flat... the gingham pp on the apron is unknown, the pinkish/red pp is DCWV i *think*, the red base is bazzill. the pink sentiment ( IO ) is on one of those newer SU pinks (an in color i think) that ribbon came from walmart years ago thinking it may have been one of the wrights one that they cut for you in the fabric section.

3 comments:

Janice M said...

Stacy this is Absoluetly Adorable!! Think the smooshed pearls look great too!

ThatOtherSharon said...

Stacy, that's adorable! My best friend collects aprons; I'll have to find a stamp like that!

Next time, just lay your image on plate C, the position your Neste over ot, and run around the edges with your brayer. Works great if you apply enough pressure!!!

xoxoxo

Kathy said...

This is so cute. I love aprons and a red gingham one is just adorable. Funny, I actually like the smooshed pearls, gives it a bit of a different look!