5.15.2011

Guy Cards

Its hard to see, but there is a layer of mulberry paper attached to the sentiment panel, then there is a layer of popdots and a second mulberry sheet under those. the tiny charm is unknown. ( had it a million years ) somebody from ckmb may remember where everyone was ordering these things from but, its not me. This is 4 1/2" X 6" in real life. all the stamps are from the Gina K designs set called Gifts from the Sea. They are stamped with versafine vintage sepia on gkd kraft cardstock. the mat under this is gkd tan leather ( has a cool texture) the cardbase is Bazzill and the Mulberry is from dcwv ( if they are the ones that made those old mat stacks a long time ago?) can't remember. ( and all those pads of papers get ripped apart and sorted by color in my room. There is a stamp tv challenge right now for creating your own background paper with stamps. The hard part for me or what made it a challenge was not mixing in other stamp lines... A look inside. Some very simple guy cards done with scraps and the boys will be boys Taylored Expressions set. some Spellbinders dies, K&Co. plaid pp, pop dots, black trim, Bazzill Textured cs. these are like 4X6 in real life.

2 comments:

Janice M said...

Great cards Stacy! Love the shell one. I hear ya on sticking to just one stamp company on a card........next to impossible for me too!

LindainNCtoo said...

I like the seashell card, too. I might have to dig out my seashell stamps for this one.

I can't remember what company that is where everyone bought those charms. It was the rage then. KWIM

I like the golf one, too!