12.17.2010

Hugs & Prayers Included

This crocheted bloom came in my Santa box from Patti, ( Thanks again!) It's color in real life is nearly the same as the diecut heart ( done from scraps a long time ago suspect it may be ridinghood red but??? don't remember now) the Sentiment's from Impression Obsession and up on pop dots. The inside piece of Neenah was frame like stamped along the edges with the same Inkadinkado swirl as the heart die cut, so it has a blank opening in the center to write on. The Gingham is from really reasonable ribbon and i don't remember where the red came from ( it shreds really really easy so deliberately pulled it apart more on this) This card is A-6 in real life.

1 comment:

LindainNCtoo said...

Stacy-

I have looked at all of your cards that you have posted over the last few days ( too numerous to post on each one...that is a good thing ).

Wow!!!

You keep it up. I love all of your work on your cards. My cards are simple and blah compared to yours. Keep me inspired to do better!!

I love this sentiment that goes with the heart.