7.17.2010

I actually made a card

today... in this heat... for Alice, used one of the sketches from Stamptv with two new stamps from Gina K Designs, but... i have no photoshop in this puter yet... ( tried to pick it up at costco last week on an ice run to medford (because it was in their coupon book) but.. the coupons were not in effect yet when i went and i wanted to save 30.00... and now the program will not open at all in the dying computer... ( surprise surprise) so...
that brings up a nother thought. if you have not received an email from me in a while, send me a new one so i can put you back into my email address book. :)

2 comments:

LindainNCtoo said...

Simple, but easy.

I hear you on the heat.

Last Saturday, we had 117F in the heat index. Actual temp was 103!!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Stacy love the simplicity of this
Sarah xx