11.26.2009

Thanks!!

This is an Just Write image from Catcrazy (Thanks Janice) seeing the size of these in person was one of the things that enabled me to pick up this set for myself, but this particular one is one that came to me via wish rak last summer when i was going through an apple phase. colored with prisma pencils. these brads are "medium" sized American crafts. Ribbons unknown, the dotted pp is BoBunny Press, the textured cs is Neenah ( i think) Its 5X7 in real life. This Apple bucket is an SU image that came to me from Janice at the same time via wishrak, ( I have no idea as i type this what the set name is for it though) the pp is also another one of those things that as i use something i think oh i will remember that... lol... ribbons May Arts the green is a cheap thin kind that is in racks at chain stores like craft warehouse when they sell it for say 6 sheets for a dollar kind... the brown cardbase is that new su brown though ( i think ) and this ones A-6 in real life.
this post is possible because, TOS (Thanks Sharon) said oh I've installed google chrome and given up on Internet Explorer as a browser... YAY photos upload again... :)
Happy Thanksgiving People!

1 comment:

Janice M said...

Great cards Stacy!! I just Love that justrite set! That pail of apples is from the SU set "Give Thanks"!