6.08.2009

*achoo*

all the Iris in every flowerbed is blooming now... (this is as you come down the drive way standing where the gate will be eventually when Tim gets around to making it) this is the south side of the house... (have more on East, West and North sides... plus some on the back side of the Garage) ... Ignore the weeds...
This one came to me all the way from Kansas thanks to Sharon and (I never remember its name and i usually manage to get the colors not right) (have an Iris PSX stamp... planning to shoot all the colors in my yard for index cheat sheets for coloring...)
Saturday's yard sale loot... vintage lace and sequins... 5.30 :)

3 comments:

Jovita @ Inky Impressions said...

Ah Stacy your irises look beautiful, I planted a few this year that I picked up at the garden center... if they last until next year I'll plant some bulbs. I don't have a green thumb but I'm trying! ;)

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

Stacy your Iris are gorgeous! I do the same thing and shoot photos for 'cheat sheets' because their colors are so perfectly unimaginatively beautiful!!

Woo hoo...great haul at the yard sale. Wish the sales around here were that good!

Janice M said...

Your Irises are BEAUTIFUL Stacy!! I started a small bed of them about 2 yrs ago and haven't killed them yet! :) I did not get my mom's green thumb!