4.28.2008

Christmas cuttlebugs and Mice cards (again)

These are just a little bit different then the first one from the other day, these the ribbon is plain organdy because i don't have enough of the swirl printed kind... (something to look for later i guess) I really am enjoying this folder, So i hope the stores actually get it in someday soon... (I am now 4 ahead on my May challenge cards ha ha)
The sentiment on this one i think could be out of the like it a latte set? (not sure) but, it is Stampin' Up of some kind. the mice are stamped with versafine Onyx black on Georgia pacific 110. and colored with prisma pencils, then burnished with an colorless blender pencil... the gingham ribbon is unknown. the green and brown cardstocks are from Bazzill. this one is 6 inches square in real life...
I have decided i have a real mouse problem here... a house mouse one that is... I have went from 3 stamps to 24 in the last little while (6 are on there way here still) and i have one more (gotta have it) on my watch page...
along with some sentiments for them...
I'm going to take a photo of them all (probably two or three to get them all) and post it here (in a few days when all the mail arrives... I know i am not alone in this particular addiction, and i think this will make it easier for doing some image horse trading too, to say this is what i have... because i know i cant buy them all some, i see and think that would make a super card for so and so, but i don't really want to buy it for one card...
anyways your probably wondering what spurred this shopping spree, and it was I have gotten good news from the insurance co. (finally) my surgery is not going to empty our bank accounts when the last big bill comes in...
YES!!!! So, there is light at the end of the tunnel... now, if congress would only put a stop to the rising oil prices eh?
I managed to color a few more mice late last night and hope to steal some time to make more cards this evening. J and Tim are taking a hunting safety class together at night and so there are three more classes this week before it ends.
Have a good day, and remember if you have some happy mail waiting to go out do it by wed. (Thursday postage goes up again too)

5 comments:

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Beautiful cards, as always!! I like that you colored the embossed folder, really makes the images stand out!

And those HM images are so adorable!! I don't own any of them.. BUT, I have tons of Bellas...

So, if you are into some horse trading of Bellas for HM, let me know!

Congrats on the great insurance news!

Cora said...

Beautiful cards! I have that CB folder but haven't made a card with it yet. Congrats on your news from the insurance company.

Sandy said...

Awesome insurance news!!!

I was thinking of hosting an HM swap, I need more images too and can't buy them all, lol....

CarrollAnn (~CA~) said...

I love those Cuttlebugged cards, and those mice are just the cutest thing!!!

Lisa Kind said...

I just love that mice card (the other one is beautiful, too!). I hope the mice don't get burned by the hot cocoa!