10.10.2007

No time to post...

This was done with an wish rak image from Pinkstampergirl ( Kerry) thanks so much, for my mother in law whose birthday is coming up this next saturday. I am planning to give all the images of this cruisabella that were raked to me to her also. ( its OK to post it we had to give her her things today since we wont be seeing her on the actual day) I have colored her with prisma pencils, the pp is from CratePaper, the ribbon is from May Arts, and there's a bit of machine sewing thread. the gold cardstocks from Bazzill and the sentiment is from the SU set called all holidays and stamped in Versafine Vintage sepia. this is 5X7 in real life.
This one is kinda a scraplift of the welcoming card i received to the rak group, the ruffled blooms are stamped on really rust card stock with versafine ink then i added some black stickles to the dots of the flower. the pp is from Basic Grey, the sentiments from Hero Arts and the copper organdy is a generic ( no name brand) spool from Craft wear house. all they say on the spools are like 25 yards and made in china... ( cheap stuff )like less then 3.00 for the spool.
This one all i did was add a loop of ribbon around the dots and Daisy's background on this card from Saturday.
So this is what my table looked like at the end of Sunday afternoon. I haven't been up stairs since so, hopefully i can go now... :)

3 comments:

Fink said...

I am so excited because I have that cruisebella coming in my order! I guess since you will be giving your away I will be able to send you some! LOL

It is a great card!

Peggy said...

Those are simply gorgeous.

Tami Bayer said...

You have such a way with colors and composition. Fantastic cards.