4.18.2007

Feeling a little pink today

I won 4 different battenburg lace stamps (Old Towne Crafts) on eBay recently and they arrived in the mail last night. this one the butterfly is heat embossed with Pink Moire (Old Towne Crafts ) on cream cardstock, the Stitching stamp is from Technique Tuesday and its done in Versafine Vintage sepia. the Get Well sentiment is from the $1 bin at Joann's. Printed papers are from Basic Grey and Die Cuts with a View. this is 5X7 in real life. This one the happy birthday is a fabric Making Memories tag, and the sentiment tag stamp is from Hero Arts. the big plastic flowers are from Heidi Swapp. I have such a huge mess going on where i play right now it simply amazes me that every time i go up to clean instead of putting things away i start making cards out of the piles of scraps or new to me stamps that don't have a home yet in my room. I am working on filling another flat rate box with cards to send to Korea, I have a nephew stationed there at the moment and also one of the gals on the Creative Express board is there with her DH and she is willing to accept boxes of cards also...{If your interested participating in that let me know}

No comments: