2.16.2007

Tomorrow's Scrapbook Garden Class

The new owner of the Scrapbook garden asked me to do a "Basic stamping class" to do 4 cards that were all Happy Birthday and they all had to be "simple" and they all had to use this paper line (which as you can see is nearly impossible to stamp on lol) I did get a few of these MSE stamps onto a few of the cards... But most of them i did with the PP as the focus.
at any rate she did not sell any spots in this class
so it will not hold.
I also have a few other cards made with this paperline
on display in that store and some cards made with stamps
purchased in that store also on display but, i think if she askes
me again if i will teach there the answer is no.
I like that she has rules for people who want to take classes
but, i find it easier to make up what ever i want to do like
wandering around the store and picking the stamps or papers
my self. this paper is not something i would ever have chosen to spend money on my self. (not to stamp on anyways)

No comments: