8.31.2018

Inspired by {real simple}

This week Julie is sending us to the Real Simple magazine online and I found this fun shot of these wine glasses and loved the colors and shapes and then when I walked over to my desk I spied this new Penny Black die there and decided it was "close enough". You can find this challenge here to play along with us.

 This die is called Penny Black Dancing Blooms.  and the sentiment is from the Simon Says Stamp June 2018 kit ( they sell these stamps by themselves as "Beautiful Flowers".
The peach and Neenah earthstone cardstocks were cut with a Simon Says Stamp stitched rectangle die, they are taped back together on the back side and the edges have been heat embossed with some gold UTTE. The base is some blush-ish type color from Recollections and this is A2 in real life.


I just loved this shot of the glasses of Rose wines and you can read that article here on their site. thanks for stopping by!

No comments: