9.02.2018

Kitty Thanks

 One of the guys my son went through boot camp with got married a couple of years ago, and this couple, they are my son's "family" away from home. And I have been working on a thank you box of stuff and wanted to send a card with it all and the only details I got out of my son about things "she" likes are that everything in the house that can be bought in teal is and they have two cats... so, I have known this for days and been feeling kind of blank. I am not exactly sure what "teal" is but, hopefully this is close enough. And then today is the day they reveal the featured stamper at SCS and this week it's Nancy. and she has mad coloring skills and layers papers beautifully so, I kept going back to this one and decided I could make enough changes to make it work for what I needed. I did move one of the circle layers to the belly border layer, and changed the colors and theme. This was done only with papers and diecuts. no coloring.

the center sentiment die was done on some blue ish sparkle paper. ( this is a washed out cell phone shot ) but, you can see the sparkle catchlights. I wanted the cats to look like ( real life ) you know sit where ever they can climb cats so, I did off set them and since its going into a box it got a fancy lumpy Prima flower too. Hopefully they like this. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: