8.02.2018

WOYWW# {late, I'm Very Late!}

Happy desk peeking day, if you'd like to see more spaces or play along 
the link up for this blog hop starts here at our hostess
There is also a new Instagram hashtag of #WOYWW 
 
 
So, these are really very early am Thursday shots.. My days are out of order this week, Tuesday we had Grace at the vets again having another lump removed this time from her tummy. This one everyone is convinced its another cancer one but, until the results come back no one knows how bad of one as of yet. she seems very happy since then though and is not even licking at the stitches.
 ( good pain pills) 
I had to drive all day for work on Wednesday and so, although I did go upstairs after 9pm and start this card you see under construction it was so dark I knew I would not get a good shot and decided to wait until this morning. This is going to be a two-fer card that combines this weeks Inspiration site and one of the Dare to get Dirty challenges that goes live on Saturday. (the long view of this table gives you the aftermath of what all I have been up too with sample making.)
I might have to clean or ah push more things higher to the sides to keep going. 

 
 
The acrylic paint followed me home yesterday because, I did not have any dark colors or high contrast colors of cheap acrylic paint, I really only keep a couple bottles of that ( mostly pale ones) because, I 99% of the time use it to make shabby, white washed things with it. So, ( yes, those are on the dtgd shopping list) I still need a magazine that I can use. ( I have a something from costco that came in the mail and some clothing catalogs but, I have not tried anything yet) 
That scrunched up wad is actually a diaper wipe that I had tried using on my hands on Sunday afternoon lol. ( you can see a shot of that on Instagram here)  I thought it was kinda pretty after it dried and I have not pitched it yet, I just may chop it up and do something with it,but I have never tried to do anything with a dried diaper wipe so, to me that looks like it would need to go through the sewing machine rather than taking a metric ton of adhesive. but, I also think its possible that maybe some paint would hold it, and then I think well, that would change the colors... so, yes in my head I over think a lot of things. :) The snowtext jar is out because, surprise! it has dried hard as a rock even though it was in a ziplock baggie. (so, I need to buy another one) & Ooh there is even an unpacked happy mail package in that mess ( more Memory Box dies) The fan in the window is trying to suck smoke filled air out. ( our air is going on week 3 of straight unhealthy to very unhealthy from all the forest fires)(and it seeps up the stairs and piles up, up here. we have the door between the house and the garage closed all the time so the house is a little better. (more air tight) Hubs has most of the downstairs garage windows open trying to vent some of the heat but, it sucks in the smog.
 So, that is about it for me. Thanks for stopping by.


4 comments:

Hazel said...

Lots of evidence of busy crafting - the card is lovely. Poor Grace - I hope the news is better than you think it will be and that she is comfortable. Thanks for sharing. Hope you have a good day - Hazel, WOYWW #15 x

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Tracey, hope Grace is okay. My girl dog Maisie has had lots of small lumps removed and I think some dogs in particular seem to be prone to them but often they are benign. Fingers crossed. Your craft room looks very busy today and the card is lovely. Sending hugs and happy belated woyww, Angela x17x

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated WOYWW. The forest fires look terrible. We have had more wild fires than usual in the UK this summer due to the heatwave, but nothing around us. Hope that Grace continues to heal well. Ali x #7

Frayed Round The Edges said...

wow that certainly is a busy desk! Karen 26