8.24.2018

Inspired by {One Kings Lane}

This week Brenda has sent us hunting inside One Kings Lane for inspiration (challenge thread found here) where I found several things I would buy if I could make room to care for them haha.
and I happened across this Windmill Blue II and I laughed and laughed to my self instantly thinking of how many "blue Print" stamps I have from Tim Holtz, and I do not think not even once have I done them to look like a blueprint. So, I knew I could do something with this really easily and the easiest thing was to dig out this old PSX windmill scene stamp. 
and heat emboss it white on Watercolor paper to make the background blue.

 And so I did. the card base is a pre-made linen texture one from paper accents and the inside was lined with some Neenah solar white as it has a cool texture but, it is pretty flimsy of a cardstock.
a closer look at the print. you can find this inside the store here.  I am sure I am going to try this again maybe using some "blueprint" style stamps next time.  This piece of art here I totally want to copy sometime for hubs as we both all our Camera bodies are Pentax K base ones. the old film ones and the newer digital ones. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: