8.04.2018

Dare to Get Dirty {day 1}

Today kick's off Dare to get Dirty 2018. This is a thank-you fest of inspiration, special tutorials and sponsored challenges that are held for Fan Club Members at SplitCoastStampers. 
You can find out more about how to join the fan club here.  
Because, these are special for members challenges I cannot tell you what the challenges happen to be.
And the Master list of all the challenges here if you are like me and work out of order.
 
 
This one the stamped cup is from Darkroom door and that sentiment is from Whippersnapper.
 And so, since I knew that Julie had picked this Brit & co. site ahead of time for this week's inspiration destination I did combine that with one of today's challenges hosted by Dina ( seen here)
From the inspiration I mostly focused on the colors and the theme of the story here about (*gasp!) giving up coffee... (one thing I am certain about is that is not happening here)

 This is a peek at the IC photo that inspired this card and you can find that story here on their site.


I thought it was pretty.
 This was done for my own challenge found here.  The jar of wishes is from Unity Stamps and the sentiment is from Stampin' Up! itty bitty greetings.

 This was done for Jeanne's challenge found here. The Noel is a Stampin' Up! stamp from the Many Merry Messages set and the tree diecut is from Penny Black called Christmas Elegance.

 This was done for Lydia's first challenge found here. The geraniums are from Karen Lockhart and the happy birthday I really think is SU but, I cannot find it in my evernote program. so, its something to look for (later)

 This was done for Mary's challenge seen here.  This one that sentiment is from the Hero Arts June 2018 kit of the month and that seagull shadows is from Impression Obsession.

For Julie's first dare to get dirty challenge seen here.  This one those fern die cuts are from Spellbinders and that sentiment is from the My Favorite things set called anything but basic Birthday greetings.
Thats about it for me, I do not have everything for tomorrow done as of yet, so I will be playing along live later in the afternoon, thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

CherylQuilts said...

Wow, Stacy, you have been ROCKING the DTGD cards, and I absolutely love them all! I especially loved the one for Lydia's challenge using the Lockhart stamp. Such a beautiful card with great colors. And of course, living in South Florida, I love the one for Mary's challenge. Love the seagulls on the beach with the ocean! Stunning! Hugs and love...and keep on moving!! xoxo