8.19.2018

A few more DTGD Cards


This one uses a Charlie Brown image that I received via Wish Rak a very long time ago. ( I have forgotten the details of how it came to me after all this time) I did color it with copic markers though. ( can see the bleed through) the Sentiment is from My Heart Stamps for you co. The border on the side is a scrap from the one I did for Lydia's first challenge and this card was done for Carla's challenge found here.
It's A2 in real life.

 This one was done for Anita's challenge found here. I did use almost every stamp in the A Muse studio Swingin day set for this, and I didnt have a rectangle die quite the right size for the golfer so, I use a rect. that was wide enough and then just slid it up and cut it twice to get it a custom size.


This one was done for Lydia's second challenge seen here. and the crayons are from Darkroom door. (and really there is one more crayon on the image to the right) but, I only had this many colors of the medium I used to color this so, I whacked it off in the paper trimmer. the sentiment is from Hero Arts and this one is A2 also. I had fully intended to do them all but, life happens and a migraine wiped me out for the first few days of last week and it never happened. ( I may do some of them late without loading them) I have not cleaned up the mess on my desk as of yet. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: