8.10.2018

More Dare to get Dirty to Inspire you.

 This was done for Janine's Dare to get Dirty challenge found here. The lions & birds are from the Hero Arts set called Safari Huge Thanks, the sentiment is from Impression Obsession, The sun is an old stamp from CI stamping. I did use a Hero Arts Thorn tree & grass die in the scene too. The grass I masked some grass with both the die cut and the negative to get more curves and then just added in the die cut to the front of the inked grass.

 This was done for Ceal's Dare to get Dirty challenge found here. The Unity Stamps forest guy was colored with both copic markers (skin) and polychromos & prisma pencils. the dies for the rectangles are SSS stitched rect. and the background was cut with a Waffle flower lacy layers die. The sentiment is from the funnybones line at Riley & co.  the ribbon is an old one that either Micheal's or Joann's had at Christmas one year. (I roll my ribbons on round clothes pins so, I don't keep that packaging) This one finished out at 6" square in real life.

 This was done for Kia's first Dare to get dirty challenge found here. I think I have a good 3" stack of more of these backgrounds some with this and some with other things. this particular one I had fully intended to dangle some baubles off this but, I had cut the watercolor paper too small so, since I had stamped in the words first the buttons came to the rescue. You're going to be seeing more of this soon as I really enjoyed it and even hubs has had fun making suggestions of what to try next. This is A2 in real life.

This week Angie has sent us hunting for Inspiration (challenge found here) inside the Life is Good store and I just smiled from ear to ear over the colors on this pretty coffee mug. and I knew I could do something. I was kind of surprised that I got it so close actually. the Base on these mugs was cut from the new Stampin' up color called Pink that looks peachy looking to me, I did use an Old SU flower stamp that I used waterbased markers direct to rubber to do this on the cups then went over the tops of the blooms with a clear wink of stella pen that gave them a looser look more like watercoloring than stamping. those diecuts are all up on foam pop dots over the background that happens to fit Brenda's Dare to get Dirty challenge found here and this also fits Marg's challenge found here. this one is A2 in real life. that lace is vintage, the sentiment is from the
This mug can be found in the Life is Good store online here.

At this point all the dare to get dirty challenges are live and need to be completed and uploaded to the gallery early next week on the 15th. ( I will be off line that day, I get to start out with a dentist visit and then spend the rest of the day driving for work) So, anything I intend to complete. ( I am 17 more challenges away from doing them all) I need to be done by tuesday night. ( I don't know if I will make it or not) but, I should have some big chunks of play time this weekend, so cross your fingers. & thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Cindy Littler said...

Great cards!! Love the sentiment on the first one LOL