8.29.2018

WOYWW #482 {shopping}

Happy desk peeking day, if you'd like to see more spaces or play along 
the link up for this blog hop starts here at our hostess
There is also a new Instagram hashtag of #WOYWW 
 
 so, this what mine looks like this afternoon as this came in the mail monday and I decided to spread out the packages this afternoon. ( my son is home on leave) so, I just snuck up here real quick since they went to go say hey to his grandparents for a while before dinner.

 A closer look. the one on the bottom right is rows of stitching texture that at first glance made me think of old style dresses with the smocking on top. the markers are new colors ( some might work for skin tones) from Zig (have not tried yet) 
It might be a day or two before I make the rounds, 
I will be driving all day for work tomorrow. 
thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

Sharon Madson said...

Lovely fun things on your desk, Stacy. Enjoy your son, while he is home. We just got back from a visit with our 48 year old son! Can’t believe how quickly time goes! Thanks for your visit already. :)

Helen said...

always love shopping! Helen #1

Sarah Brennan said...

Hi Stacy, always good to get parcels. I love the Kuretake pens. I only have flesh and I occasionally blend in some beige for skin tones. Enjoy the time with your son while he's on leave. Sarah #18

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Have a fab time with your son - I always love it when mine return home and I can spoil them again! You got some interesting things in the parcel, my eyes were drawn to that stitching one as well, very cute!
Hugs LLJ 10 xxx

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Stacey, I had to smile when you mentioned sneaking up to your craft room when you had visitors as I'm guilty of this too. Great collection of new stash too. Thanks for the visit to mine and enjoy your week. Angela x9x

Dorlene Durham said...

Lots of fun goodies on your desk this week. Have a great time using them! Dorlene #31

glitterandglue said...

Hi Stacy. Your desk looks great - love the bauble dies!! Sneaking off to your desk, hey?? I do things like that, too - even though I am now alone in the house! You'd have been real proud of me - towed the caravan, abandonded it in the Lake District, then drove up to Mull, and the following week returned to the caravan and had a week on my own. Over the three weeks of my holiday I drove over 1500 miles!!! Had to go to my insurance company before left and said - "Up my mileage please, as I WILL go over the agreed amount". Oops.
Take care. Have fun with all those new things. God bless.
Margaret #2

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Stacy, love those bauble dies. they'll look amazing. Wow! Smocking on dresses! How long is it since that was a thing? Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #6 X