This was done for Kelli's hope you can cling to challenge seen here: ( bokeh) so, this was colored with some water based markers. (every single one I own from SU & Ranger haha) both stamps are from Impression Obsession and this is an one layer card. I had done all of my samples for this entire month in advance off an spread sheet so, I did not use the tutorial for this one. It is A-6 in real life.
This was done for Robin's Hope you can cling to challenge seen here: (resist) so, I ended up using this texture spray resist tutorial from Beate found here. ( because, I have not tried this before) It was actually really easy and quick to do. the avery tag was walnut inked and the Hugs sentiment is from Stampendous. that turtle is an old one from SU but, I don't remember its set name. there is a layer of mulberry paper under this for some texture and the printed paper I think is memory box. on an Pistachio base this one is 5 1/2" square in real life.
This was done for Debbi's hope you can cling to challenge seen here. ( use tissue) the pink tissue paper is the one that My Favorite things wraps their orders in and I had saved it from the last box because, it was such a pretty color and the blueprint starfish is heat embossed in gold on this. the ric rac is vintage as is that button at the top of the tissue. the printed paper is from K & Co. and the sentiment is from Gina K. This one is 6" square in real life.
This was done for my own Hope you can cling to challenge, you can find all the details for this one here. basically the idea is everyone can use an I love you card. but, the catch is... don't put the words I love you onto the cover of the card. make it visually say I love you with out those words. It's ok to add it to the inside if you want but, you need to stamp the sentiment a second time with the interior sentiment with a note that says this sentiment is stamped in side so people at the hospital who are looking at the cards do not have to open all the wrappers to see that the card is not blank inside. ( most are) because, we have no way of knowing who is going to use the card for what reason. This particular image is from Stamping Bella I think it is the very first mo manning stamp I ever bought. its a little smaller than some of the more recent purchases and the sentiment is from Stampin Up. ( always) this card is 6" square in real life.
This was done for Patricia's Hope you can cling to challenge seen here. ( use random splatters of ink) I had run the gingham through an landscape style embossing folder with sheet music on it and inked the impression with some vintage photo but, the white ink splatters did not show up when dry, so I grabbed this yellow one thinking it would show up and it splurted out everywhere ( and was too many splatters) but, such is life. things don't go the way we plan for them to even when you have a friend to carry the bat. This one is A-7 in real life and the sentiment is from Riley & Co.
This was done for Julie's hope you can cling to challenge seen here. ( make a smooshed background) This background was done with some watercolor paper and dylusions ink & water when it was dry it was die cut with the Tim holtz sizzix trellis die and I scrambled the pieces. I used the negative parts to line these up like a stencil with removable adhesive and left a space to put the sentiment on. I'm sure anyone undergoing treatment would be able to park this on their mantle or somewhere else in their home for a laugh when company drops in. this one is 5 1/2" square in real life.
This was done for Barbara's hope you can cling to challenge seen here. ( use spreadable paste) the leaves are an brass stencil that had some plaid dimensional paint ( it has a gritty texture just like embossing paste actually) through the hole of the stencil then had gold glitter sprinkled on while wet. this one is A-6 in real life.