8.19.2018

Some Featured Stamper Cards

 Last weekend Beth was our Featured Stamper while I was down for the count with a stupid headache so, I did not get around to this until this last Saturday night. But, I found this cool Quilted looking card she did with printed paper and faux stitching and I love this, the simplicity, the use of printed paper. and I started looking at my already colored images (because, that's how I roll when my brain is fried) so, I found this old whose that girl ( call me ) from My Favorite things it had been colored with copic markers years ago, and then I had these Dylusions sentiments already stamped and cut out so, this came together really quickly for me. It's 5 1/2" square in real life.

Today's featured stamper is Kelli who has this darling baby card seen here. And I knew I had some brads that are metal hangers and these paper clips ( the brads are teeny tiny too small to fit my diecut) and I thought with the wooden clothes pins this would work scale wise with the MFT onesie die. ( that is up on foam pop dots) the Welcome baby is from the SU set called and many more. this one is A2 in real life. the lace was off to the side like Kelli's card but, after I had cut the mat as an Oval ( Spellbinders hemstitched oval die) to make a change from the inking on her card, I needed something to "hang" the hanger on so, it was moved up. This one finished out at A2 in real life. thanks for stopping by.

No comments: