9.23.2015

WOYWW #329 a mess of course

 So, when I walked away from this mess on Sunday evening it looked like this. ( I have had a headache and felt pretty blah and tired the last few days so it was fun to wake up feeling more like me again. anyways, I had stamped some things I want to color for HYCCT samples, started on a background, still have stamps & dies breeding in the scrap piles along the edges.

you know a normal desk view . And fun news, I decided to take Judy's advice (June backed her up) that I should link the Sympathy card I made last week to the ODBD sketch challenge and ( I won) so, more happy mail is on its way to me soon.

want to play along with us? you can find where this blog hop originates at our hostess Julia's blog here.

4 comments:

Sharon Madson said...

Hi Stacy! I hope your headache is gone. I wish I could play along with the October. Is it possible to just do some of the challenges? It is always fun to see the challenges. Would like to see what your samples will look like. I will just have to check in.

Robyn Oliver said...

Hi Stacy, thanks for dropping by my desk. Congrats on the win, always super to gather a prize. I've been looking back at your recent post...ooooww some really nice cards, have a great weekend cheers RobynO#29

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Yay, well done on winning the card challenge!! You'll have to show us what was in the happy mail next week :-). Hope you're feeling better now..I find that the turning of the seasons always makes me feel a bit low.....
Hugs, LLJ 12 xxx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Those Dylusions stamps are such a scream. Sorry you were feeling poorly but good that you are feeling more like yourself. Congrats on winning the challenge. Thanks for the visit earlier! Judy #48