9.03.2015

Wednesdays Christmas cards

This one is A-7 in real life. the browns are baked brown sugar and the dictionary page is vintage. the largest snowflakes are Hero Arts, the mid sizes are all Impression Obsession and the smallest one is PSX. they are all heat embossed with that SU white powder. the linen ribbon on this one is some generic there is no label on the spool stuff. the sentiment is from ornamental pines.

 This one is 4X9 in real life and that sentiment is from Hero Arts, the base and the sentiment panel are Neenah classic cream and the brad is from MME.

 This is the one I did first, I started out cutting down some dictionary pages to be sizes I make cards in. pieces that would fit A6, A7, 6" square, the 4X9, a pile of 3" squares and I thought what if you made it a frame. so the star was cut with the MFT stitched stars and the sentiment is from Hero Arts. this one is 6" square in real life. the ribbon was one of those cut by the yard ones a long time ago. the corrugate is from fancy pants.

 and then this one was last I decided to add some distress inks to the dictionary page after it was heat embossed and the green was bundled sage & frayed burlap
 this one was supposed to be 4X9 but, I had placed lines of glue on the card base front and while I was looking to line it up the top right corner hit that glue and this paper is fragile, so it tore and wrinkled there was no saving it so, I lined up the bottom and whacked off the top so this one comes out at 4X6 so a skinny A-6 version.
That sentiment is from Elyzbells.
anyways, the sentiment is curvy rubber and I put the pierced fishtail die on it at an angle to get it to cut onto that and then just whacked off the crooked end. does that make sense?

Now this was an attempt at the sketch challenge. its missing rows of dots so, I didn't load it to the gallery. the Joy is colored with prisma pencils because, I stamped this with the one and only Memento Lux pad I have the just for you is from banner banter. the round tag is from that new die set that followed me home. the corrugate is DCWV and the ribbon is unknown. This one is A-6 in real life.

1 comment:

Princess Judy Palmer said...

More of these scrumptious vintage text cards. What a fabulous bunch of cards. Okay, the odd man out one is really cool too, such vibrant colors.