9.18.2015

Thursday's Cards

 So, I love this image its really so "me" Messy long hair with a baggy sweater... ( I wish I had one like this in Red at the moment lol) and the sentiment came about because,
I sold another stack of cards at work today and now I am really low on humor and birthdays.
She is colored with prisma pencils ( even the skin )

 This gal is from Unity Stamps and the sentiment is from Dylusions.
 The felt ribbon is from Micheals a few Christmases ago now and the papers are basic grey.

 Just a simple one, the people were colored with Copic's. the printed paper is MME and this one is also 6" square.

 Two of what sold today were wedding cards. and I think these colors may be really old fashioned but, they kind of suit the image. when is the last time you went to a wedding and the bride had sleeves on her gown?
Colored with copics and a bit of glitter gel pens.

The couple is from Lily of the Valley and the sentiment I (think) is SU. The flowers are all from wild Orchid crafts and so this one is Boxed in real life. also sold the sympathy with the lords prayer on it from the other day that was jump started by the ODBD sketch. ( which I did link it up there today for the heck of it)

2 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful, funny and gorgeous cards Stacy
Gr Karin

Princess Judy Palmer said...

LOVE the glass of your opinion card! Great bunches of cards. I think an old fashioned vibe is perfect for a wedding card. I laughed at when was the last time you saw a bride in sleeves... well, truth be told I don't remember the last time I saw a BRIDE. I think you should skip the trends and get what looks good on you. Sleeveless isn't for everyone nor is open shoulder (what do you call that-not topless but no cloth up top?). I've seen several photos of brides in recent years and the dresses are not flattering!