9.03.2015

A catch-up Post

 This was a thank-you card I made for June a very long time ago, while I was working on DTGD. because, these are the same papers I tried to use for Sabrina's challenge ( twice I failed it with them) so, when I got down to the last little bit of this printed vellum I just went this route for her card and did something totally different for DTGD. yep, this is a let's clean out the uploads folder kind of a post.
 I don't remember why I made this one. but, it was also during DTGD week. might have been an "idea" that didnt work or wasnt a favorite of mine.

 Some time around then I had a lady who wanted a specific kind of a sympathy card. ( she bought the other one) so, this one went into a booth case.

 for my son's recruiters family.
they were blessed with a second son recently the vellum frame is done embedded style to the stamped panel ( so it is taped on the back side)

 A while back a customer came by and asked if I could do something like this for a backyard wedding where the colors were burlap and lace with sunflowers. so, to see if my dies would work together ( Spellbinders baby bunting and SU sizzix letters. I did this as a prototype. then cut hers from actual burlap with sunflower yellow letters with vintage lace for them to hang from by wood mini clothes pins. ( I did not take a photo of that when it was done)
but, I think I may tinker with this and layer some other letters ( in a green color) over the top and maybe use this in my booth. the corrugate is fancy pants and the white was run through the bigshot inside a taylored expressions burlap folder.

 on last friday night June took a request for an WOW "mailable" wedding card over the phone. so this is both cards stock colors are stardream shimmers. and it is perfectly flat. and the colors came about inspired by the inspiration site saturday seen here.


I just love the textures and colors of this bedding.

 This was done for this weeks featured stamper Alex who is also one of the two newest Dirty girls. her original card can be seen here.

 Yard sale loot from a couple of weekends ago. the pansy stamps went to June.

 Now this, this was a totally out of the blue OMGOSH RAK! yes, you read that right. all these stamps were gifted to me by a lady who used to stamp who is tired of storing them, tried selling them. and June and Di have some new to them goodies too. and I don't know if you can see it but that frog, its a stamp. and on its feet are "frog footprints" lol its so cool. no idea who makes it.

This was the sympathy card we received from June for Grandma.

2 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous stamps and beautiful cards Stacy
Gr Karin

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Wow! What a great bunch of cards, each lovely in its own right. The yard sale loot is no slouch either.