9.02.2015

WOYWW #326 {piles}

Welcome to the mess. If you want the who/what/why info you can get all that from our hostess Julia's blog where this hop starts.
 This is an actual Wed am shot. (and actually the second round the first ones were all blurry so, I turned the lights on the table on for these haha) picked up the stitched round Lawn Fawn Stitched tag dies the other day and YAY they actually make a whole tag not a frame.. 

 

Well you see its like this, it hit me the other day that it was "almost" Sept. and I have started to take a serious look at the amount of cards I have left that I have made this year. ( I have sold a pile off and on this year so, there is not as many as my brain says you have done) I did do them but, they are gone. So, last Sunday I stamped a whole bunch of Christmas sentiments and have not die cut them yet. ( they are under that mass of ribbon photo below)

 Monday I had to make an ice pick up run for work ( which takes me out of town all day to another city that has craft stores) so, of course I went in, found those doodlebug plastic bits for .50 cents and all that ribbon. ( one of the stores is getting rid of their cut by the yard section and I have started on snowmen and winter cards again already) but, tuesday the panic hit. of the OMGOSHNOVEMBERISCOMING so, I was busy making June crazy at work. ( not all day just a little bit)
so, this piles are the remains of the mess made making her card.

 Now, this was a dust catcher hang dust catchers on the wall thing in one of the craft stores it was on clearance and it made me think of the tray I have that only fits 3" cards and so, I hauled it home and had hubs take the piano wire off the back of it so it could just be a tray.  (it will fit on the boards on the ladders I use for the booth display) those are 3.5 & 4" cards inside of it. I dont have too many of those sizes but, now that I have a way to display them maybe I will make more. and or I know tags will fit in this too. Next to that are some fall colored ribbons that also followed me home. fall is my favorite season but, it seems like the good colors of ribbon in these shades are few and far between. (I actually went into the craft stores to see if Christmas papers are out yet) its a weakness. and the answer is No, not yet. but halloween is "on markdown sale" at most of them now.

just a simple one for June. she has my sympathies of having to put up with my craziness on a regular basis. The bunny is from the Avery Elle set called storybook ( that I bought just to get this bunny) colored it a while ago, and recently I received the lacy ODBD dies in the mail so, thought it would work for that. this is 4" square in real life.

5 comments:

Princess Judy Palmer said...

I think I'm tired reading all that. I understand how you can go from Oh My Almost September to Oh No Almost November! At work we're always looking ahead to the next semester, the next week, the next month... you'd think I'd be more on top of things in my non-work life but no, I'm usually clueless. The fall ribbon is great. Fall is my favorite too, season and colors. That bin you found is really cool. I've seen bins like that for hanging on the wall but now you've made me think of them lying on their back--so useful. Sweet bunny card. Judy #49

Sharon Madson said...

What great deals you got! Always love that. Your card is Lovely. Great how you used the die cut for it. Hugs. #48

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Oh, that little bunny is super cute!! Any little girl would be delighted to get that card :-)
You got some bargains...the colours of the ribbons are gorgeous, my favourite. Your realisation that the months are passing really quickly made me laugh because it's happening to me too...it'll be Easter before you know it, lol!
Hugs, LLJ 5 xxx

VonnyK said...

You got some great bargains there with all that ribbon and that bunny card is super cute. I'd have bought a whole set just to get the bunny too. Don't scare me with the months, I'm still in march in my head.
Have a great week.
Von #13

Robyn Oliver said...

Hi Stacy and thanks for your visit. Lots of great crafting happening on your desk - super to have your Christmas cards underway. And wonderful bargain buys, lucky you are able to detour into the craft shop, my friend Vikki does that and says..well I couldn't park the car opposite and not go in!! But also sadly lots of our local shops have closed doors and more and more it is on-line buying. Love the bunny card...have an enjoyable week Cheers RobynO#22