9.29.2015

Playing Favorites


I meant to post this a week or so ago... time flies. but, this is another one of those stamps that I gave my self permission to buy with the excuse that HYCCT is coming...
yep, one of these became a challenge sample. and nope, I did not personally "have to" buy any supplies for this, I just wanted to. This sentiment is from a company called Neat and Tangled.
 the other peeks I did are on instagram from the phone and some leaked to facebook. but, I have to check my phone again because, the computer is not letting me save photos I already posted to instagram to share here. you can find peeks on instagram with the hash tag #HYCCT15 or #splitcoast

Did ya do something fun for national coffee day? ( I did get a latte at dutchbro :) ) but, it has already been drank and its too dark for more photos, so maybe some desk shots in the am.

I am not going to make it with being done with all 40 challenges before October hits.
 but, I am not in panic mode anymore either.
We started the patio / wrap around sidewalk of the northwest side of the garage/pottingshedcorner of the house this weekend and I have been coming home from work making one of the flowerbeds empty and one smaller.


I will have to take an around the corner shot in the daylight tomorrow.

No comments: