and the edges all have some color box fluid chalk ink on them because, I ruined my antique linen pad buying a re-inker. ( more about that tomorrow in the desk shot lol)
hides here if you are interested. The base printed paper I have been hoarding for a while from Websters pages, I did cut it out to let that edging shine. the lacy square diecut did not have enough contrast from the word panel so, I ended up adding some texture with the honeycomb background. and I switched that from a circle to a square and then used a ribbon for the bottom rectangle panel. and two flowers so, I am guessing I have made too many changes for that. The sentiment panel is up on pop dots.
the sketch looks like this. if you want to go give it a whirl its open for a week I think.