9.14.2015

Chalkboard Snow



This week's featured stamper is Ann and I came across this card of her's and loved the drama of the colors so much. I would never thought to make snow in a chalkboard look. but, that is what I did with some white SU powder and Recollections chalkboard cardstock. ( which gets stinky if you over heat it, and if you touch it with your finger you will find an heat embossed fingerprint on the paper haha) The snowflakes are from Hero Arts, PSX & Impression Obsession. The french script I inked with a versamark pen one line at a time and put in to fill in some of the white spaces. the sentiment is paper parachute. this is A-7 in real life. changes were to move the sentiment up to the chalkboard and switching the multiple black gems for one big brad.

every time I do something messy I do more than one while the mess is out just in case. ( I mess it up) which happens. this one the sentiment is from Unity stamps and there is a plastic white snowflake button on that. the dot print paper is from DCWV and the corrugate is from fancy pants.

1 comment:

Princess Judy Palmer said...

These are gorgeous. The black and white chalkboard look is quite stunning. Now then should we ask how you know about the heat embossed thumbprint??! ;-)