5.25.2016

WOYWW #364 {befor & after}

Happy Wednesday & Anniversary Ladies, These are tuesday after work shots...  I did not make ATC's but, you can find this weeks link up at Jan's blog here she is hosting while Julia is away. Thanks Jan!

 I have been letting things pile up left and right. and I hauled home this box of "stuff" from a yard sale two weeks ago that what I have taken out of the box so far was a very big stack of scrap sized hand made textured papers. That is what you see closest to you, I had been flipping through some of them to make a card last Friday evening. beyond that are just the rest of what had been pulled out and not put away.

I think this took the better part of a couple hours to do this. so, next time I go up it will be fun to make something rather than pushing things out of the way. It's not totally spotless I did leave out the stack of bingo cards and scooped up the pile of scrabble letters into a measure cup. ( I am vaguely thinking of making some kind of word tag things for the booth with them) (maybe) honestly I just hoard vintage game pieces for the most part but, I am trying to tell my self I have "enough" of them to let some go.
I did mention my yard is getting a lot of my free time lately yes? ( well, so is my camera again) I caved and upgraded my K7 base for a K3 ( the 3 is discontinued and knocked down way cheap because Pentax has released the K1 now) (and I don't need the differences between the 3 & the 1. These fern's are in a shade bed in my front yard. (the cave shots above were taken with my cell phone) So, the camera you see in the top shot is my old K7body with a heavy small zoom on it that I think I will be leaving in the cave more or less unless we travel. ( sometimes it's nice to just have another lens on a sling when your walking around shooting)

12 comments:

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Happy 7th WOYWW Stacy - I'm sorry you havne't been able to link up. I shall have a go at doing it for you. It's weird but it seems to have worked for everyone except about 5 deskers. I don't understand! Your craft space is looking especially creative this week!!
Hugs, LLJ xxxx
Right her goes, let's see if I can link you.....

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Me again. Right then, I had no problem linking you up. You're no 59 :-D xxx

Monica said...

Your desk is quite exciting with all the finds and you should have an interesting time with the handmade paper.
Monica #47

Sharon Madson said...

Very interesting desk! I really like photography, but am a 'point and push' person! :)
I see you had problems linking, I linked ok, but see my number is different now. I had commented and left my # as 59, now you are 59 and I am 57! LOL Anyway, thank you for your earlier visit! Happy Anniversary!

Nikki said...

Happy WOYWW # 7
I have to agree with you about not having a tidy space I end up getting sidetracked when it's not put away and your space is looking good I guess I never get to a yard sale with scrapbooking stuff ever ... must be to late lol
hugs Nikki 1

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Stacy, I love a tidy space but don't always have one, maybe I need to make more effort. Wishing you a happy and crafty 7th woyww anniversary, Angela x 30

Lynne Mizera said...

Oh how you made me giggle - Grin! Every time I start to clean up I find something that sets the creative juices flowing and end up pulling out even MORE STUFF! Thanks for the lovely post and Happy 7th WOYWW Anniversary! Scrapbook Lynne Mizera WOYWW #58

Laura said...

Hi, Stacy, happy 7th anniversary WOYWW! Your fern photo is nice. Hope you get a chance to "play" soon now that you've done the "work" of picking up your space. Thanks for your visit. ~ Laura #47

Twiglet said...

I am determined to get round all the desks in celebration of the fun we have with all our mad WOYWW friends so here I am! What beautiful fern photo there. Happy 7th WOYWW anniversary - here's to many more! x Jo #19

Princess Judy Palmer said...

I like the before and after shots and I like hearing that it didn't take you your whole lifetime to get there. Things are looking good in your hunk of the world. Thanks for the visit earlier! PJ #63

ToadilyDiane said...

Great space.
Happy anniversary!!
Have a great day.
Diane - WOYWW #2

Neet said...

Wish we had yard sales over here. I have always wanted to go to one when I have been in america but so far not done so. Thanks for sharing your yield.
Here's to another year of WOYWW friendships
Hugs, Neet 28 xx