5.02.2016

a couple of Baby Cards

 A while back when I first got this precious mobile die ( memory box) I did cut a couple of them and this second one has been laying on the table waiting ever since) so, used up some other things and made a neutral Baby card from it.
the silver mirror paper is from MM, the ribbon is from SU as is that sentiment, the gems are from darice and I have forgotten the other things since then.
thinking the scalloped mat dies are from waffle flower and this one is 6" in real life.
PS you can click on these photos to enlarge them and just hit your browsers back button to keep reading.

Now this one was done because, this poppy stamps stitched elephant die landed in my mailbox on friday and I had to play with it. ( knowing my niece is pg and expecting a boy) I came across this Quilt inside the Inspiration Challenge site last saturday and thought maybe maybe. the plaids are all from the lawn fawn 6" pad. these were cut with the stitched MFT dies. the blue vellum was from the scrap bin so, no mfg info on that. the sentiment (d.o.t.s.)  was heat embossed with white su powder on it. finished off with some kaiser pearls, scrappers floss and craft buttons. this one is also 6" square in real life and a few hours after I had it done I seen that particular niece is doing her nursery as brown/blue & teddy bears. so, I may make something different for her or not. ( depends on if the mojo moves me to color a bear I guess) besides I kind of like how this turned out and I am fairly certain she does not read my blog.

3 comments:

Loll said...

Two fantastic baby cards Stacy. LOVE that sweet mobile and it look amazing in the neutral tones you've used.

That plaid is AWESOME! Love the design and the fun, bright colours. The elephant in felt is PERFECT! Adorable card! Loll xx

A Place for Kia said...

Fabulous card Stacy - just love the little elephant in the felt and the way you did the background.

Janice M said...

I just LOVE that baby elephant card! From the felt elephant to the gorgeous papers you used! ADORABLE!!