5.04.2016

WOYWW # 361

Welcome to the really its not that big of a mess... ha, so this is from this morning before work. and I have currently "found" two of the unmounted sentiments that you see at the top of the table with foam on the backs, I had moved all 4 of them to the paper cutter last week intending to haul them to the kitchen and nuke them to see if it would loosen the glue enough to remove that foam. and I forgot about them, and made some cards and where I had these on the paper cutter is where I stack 6" pads of printed papers. (you see where this story is going right?) so, when I am done with the pads I tend to just scoop them up and dump them on the top of the suitcase on the floor that they go into... (that is where I found one of the stamps on the top of all the pads...) so, best guess is the others have fallen between the rows of pads and are in the suitcase or that one or more of them fell off the cutter and into the trash bin, ( which gets picked up on very early friday mornings) so, by the time I knew they were missing that garbage is long gone.  and no, nothing like this has ever really happened to me even when you see a huge mess I pretty much know where everything is.


 off to the left the remains of things I was pushing around on sunday. the elephants were extras I had cut doing the plaid card last Saturday and the printed paper and diecut were in the (under the vellum sentiment scrap pile that I unearthed looking for the missing stamps) The camera's were stamped with pale gray ink I was thinking to sew the vellum heat embossed words over the top of it all but, there is not enough contrast so, I need to pick a different color combo. (or thinner vellum)

last friday night brought some more happy mail to my mailbox. and I did play with most of it a little bit. I am waiting on the concord and 9 crazy cat lady set and am hopeful it will arrive this week. I have plans for that set. Anyways, thanks for stopping by and if you'd like to play along with us, shoot a shot of what you are up to and link it up here at our hostess Julia's blog.

9 comments:

Sharon Madson said...

Oh, love that big butterfly stamp! Wow! Okay, about your misplaced stamps; that kind of thing happens to me all the time. Only, it may be a year before I happen to look at a drawer and there is a misplaced stamp. I keep misplacing little tiny stamps, the unmounted kind! They are so difficult to keep track of! But last time, I did finally find them. Sometimes, even inside a catalog! Crazy! Thanks for the earlier visit. #46

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Stacey, pleased to see you are working on the "push back" method Lol! though you are managing to create a reasonable work space. Nice stamps to play with too. Have a great woyww and thanks for the visit to mine, Angela x 24

Neet said...

ooh, that crazy lady set sounds just the thing I would like - do please post a picture of what you do with it. In the meantime it looks as if you are a busy bee - love the elephants.
Hugs, Neet 3 xx

glitterandglue said...

And you reckon my world is busy, Stacy??! Sounds like you have plenty going on there. Hope you find everything and get everything finished.
Thanks for your visit - yes, the Extravaganza is a great deal of fun!
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #5

LisaDV said...

Love your vellum camera and stitching idea. Can't wait to see it! Your little elephants are adorable. Happy Wednesday, LisaDV #36

stampingbowd said...

Hello, Stacy! It's fun to visit you and see what you have been up to. Your desk looks very organized!!! Looks like you have lots of fun goodies to play with! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Have a great rest of the week!

Aimeslee Winans said...

Hi Stacy - coincidentally, I lost 2 things yesterday myself but luckily found them both eventually. One was an image I'd stamped and the other was a background stamp that I had been waiting to use - needed to use now so panic ensued. Maybe it's a magnetic gravity thing. Or fairies. lol

ToadilyDiane said...

I'm always loosing stuff under my piles of other stuff! I love that daisy stamp. Daisies are my favorite flowers - I'm going to have to look for that stamp.
Have a great day.
Diane - WOYWW #30

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy, I feel buried myself at times, but your first photo looks great!! And then we start working and getting happy mail -- hehe! We are addicted! Have a very Happy Mother's Day, sweet friend! Hugs!