5.19.2016

A Warm Heart

Good Morning, When I first received this Teacups set I also received the You warm my heart set at the same time so, I had piles of colored mugs and the words all cut out together and I decided these could work just fine with cups colored in a warm tone. These were colored with zig clean brush markers & a water brush. The stacked cups panel was die cut with an waffle flowers lacy layers die and color dusted with some barn door distress ink. The sentiment was also stamped with versafine and die cut with lawn fawn banner dies.(this is slightly off the edge but, not so much that it won't fit into an envelope)  The printed paper is from Websters pages and the base is a piece of textured bazzill that finished at A-6 in real life. I know I make a ton of cards and tags with cups and warm drink themes to them so It's fun to know that more are coming soon. and speaking of soon the deadline for the Two Paper Diva's May sketch challenge is approaching next monday so, you still have time to play a long and a chance at a shopping gift certificate if you are so inclined. Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy, what a perfect pairing with these adorable stacked teacups and the sentiment! I love it and love your DP and beautiful coloring! Sweet card, my friend! Hugs!

Loll said...

Adorable Stacy. Love the sweet stack of tea cups in those beautiful colours. xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

fab card Stacy and gorgeous goodies on the photo below
Gr Karin

Unknown said...

Great card, Stacy! They do work well together! Hopefully you don't get tired of coffee/tea/cup images! We have a big "coffee" month coming up in June! :):)

Unknown said...

This card definitely warms my heart. Such a pretty card Stacy! Melissa