5.10.2016

a catch up post

So, it happens to me all the time. I finish something shoot it and the photos linker in a folder to be uploaded some day. Someday is a day of the week for me ha ha. These were all made with things on the table the last few weeks.


 This sentiment is from Dark Room Door and is heat embossed with clear over the versafine black on vellum. and machine stitched to the printed paper. the camera is a sticker. It's 6" square in real life.

 Now these were a total experiment that is "ok" but, ended up having 3 stages of drying times so, by the time I finished them I never linked them up to their challenges. ( I still need 2 more Christmas cards for April to post them at SCS.) This is dimensional paint smooshed through stencil with bo bunny clear glitter paste over the tops of the leaves with a little bit of red stickles for contrast.

 That was all done on some textured handmade (mfg unknown) mulberry paper. the bases are Neenah tarragon color. that stencil I want to say Hero Arts. ( have to double check)

 a week or so ago I got this elephant die in the mail and had to cut a few so, this is what happened to the "others" that did not make it on the plaid card. the felt is from PTI. The pearls are from Kaiser crafts. the bitty mirror hearts are the scraps from the Memory box precious mobile die.

I have to find the hello and the baby word dies because, I have forgotten already. the label maker word stamp is from Mama Elephant. that ribbon on the side is felt and from Micheal's Christmas a few years ago now. This one is 6" square in real life.

2 comments:

A Place for Kia said...

A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E - totally!

Janice M said...

Man I just LOVE that baby card. Those elephants are just too cute an I love the way you combined them.