5.13.2016

Just Smile

 Every time I seen a card posted with this image it made me smile so, I finally caved and bought one a couple of months ago and So, here is version 1 with it. that is Nice to see you Petunia from Stamping bella done with copic markers and gel pens a long time ago back in March. ( all of these cards are from a long time ago and I am still working on plugging away at the to be uploaded folder) The sentiment I think is from Paper Smooches. The yellow pom pom trim was rak'd to me years ago from Leigh Anne and so, this finishes off last piece of it.

 This one the robin is from Deep red and the sentiment is from Dylusions. that lace is vintage and the corrugate is from fancy pants.

 Now this was done sometime early in March after the rose gold embossing powder came in from Simon Says Stamp. ( the sentiment is from one of their Feb sets too) will look for its name. so, when it came I didn't really have a plan for it, but wanted to see the color so, I grabbed this paper and the one below to test it. decided it didn't look half bad and called them good enough. its more of a copper to my eye than a rose gold.


 This is a piece of diecuts with a view paper that came with all the roses being Copper colored foil looking on it. so, the shades of rose gold powder near the copper foil are not much different the rose gold does have a pink ish tint to it, but I am guessing that would show better on different colored background so more playing is due some time.

This sentiment is from Club Scrap and the die cut frame I am guessing off the top of my head is Memory Box. I think when I started building this card I was working towards a Christmas scene through the vines but, I got side tracked by this sentiment that kept saying pick me pick me... so, That's ok but finding this cards photo just nudges me into thinking Oh, yeah I do want to see if any of my critter/tree dies would fit into this frame hole. might have to be more words down the line.
Yay! it's friday I hope you are smiling.

3 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

fun, beautiful and gorgeous cards Stacy
your butterfly card under is gorgeous too.


gr karin

Janice M said...

Oh that pig is adorable! Just bought a pig digi last week cause I didn't have any pig stamps believe it or not. What a great way to use pretty DP, with just a sentiment.

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy, I LOVE your cards, and that pig is a giggle! It's beautifully colored, and I love it. And what a giggle the bird is. I love the floral card with the sentiment...so lovely! And wow, I love your foil card. Beautifully done! And the last one is a great one to encourage someone. Wow, you've been one busy gal. I wish I could get my "act" together! Hehe! But I love them all, sweet friend! Hugs!