5.11.2016

WOYWW #362 Happy Mail

If you'd like to play along with us, the link up for this hop starts here at our hostess Julia's blog.

 So, it happened... I caved on the next Hero Art kit and it has already arrived and the first one I bought is still sitting on the Misti as I have not colored a single thing I stamped from that kit as of yet. such is life. I did buy the extras of the die words thank you and the happy mail words too. oh, and my crazy cat lady set arrived from Concord & 9th. but, as I went up the stairs with all this loot after work on tuesday I had already colored this IO butterfly with some prisma pencils on monday so, it turned out to be the card below. I have not found the missing stamps. ( to tell you the truth I do not even remember what stamps they were) it's kind of a strange feeling to be disappointed that I have lost them and then on the other hand I find it strange I am not more upset than I am. Probably part of that I need to let go of some things. (maybe more than just "some") We have been making yard sale piles and donation piles so, I have not poked around in the studio yet but, it's day is coming I think.

This gorgeous butterfly is part of the dkdesigns line at Impression Obsession and this sentiment is from Paper smooches fun and flirty set. the butterfly was stamped on some very old basic grey print with vintage sepia ink and colored with prisma pencils. Those gems came out of that Hero Arts bundle in the photo above.

9 comments:

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Stacy, love that IO butterfly, and that sentiment stamp would go great with some of the cat stamps I bought!Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #11 xx

Lynne Mizera said...

Glad to know that I am not the ONLY one who goes on these "Gotta Have" binges and then takes a few months (years? grin) to finally use the stuff! Love your Work Girlie!!! Scrapbook Lynne Mizera WOYWW #55

glitterandglue said...

That butterfly is beautiful, Stacy. It looks just great as a card. Well done.
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #4

Susanne said...

Oh I love your card, but I wish you had not told me that Hero Arts did kits! Happy WOYWW! Susanne #48

Sharon said...

Beautiful butterfly. Love the colouring!

Happy WOYWW
Sharon K #40

Sharon Madson said...

Do we ever quit buying more stamps? Beautiful butterfly card! I need to get rid of somethings in my craft room, but probably not happening. Have a great week! Thanks for coming by already. #43

April said...

That butterfly is gorgeous! And I agree with you on instant gratification. :-) Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier.
April #38

BJ said...

Gorgeous butterfly card, Happy WOYWW BJ#26

ToadilyDiane said...

I always cave! I have so much new stuff that I HAD to have and still haven't used! ugh! Love the butterfly!

Have a great day.
Diane – WOYWW #31