5.31.2016

focus

 

The free for all challenge last friday was to create a project that reflects one of you other hobbies if you have some that are not cardmaking (or cardmaking)... so, I picked up this darkroom door set and did this one as a really quick card. the Camera was stamped with Memento ( several times on a Misti) and the sentiment was over stamped with versafine (also a couple of times) the swiss dot ribbon is unknown, and the printed paper is from Basic Grey. That vintage camera was a gift from June a long time ago when she found out that I collect old gear I have a shelf of it up in the room where I color downstairs but, this particular one sits on top of the file cabinets upstairs where I see it every time I shoot something on top of that dresser by the west window up there. 

1 comment:

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy, what a great challenge and a perfect card! Love the camera image and the sentiment, and what a perfect warm brown color with dotted ribbon! I love it, and what a cool vintage camera. Big hugs!