11.19.2014

WOYWW #285 {Prepping}

Good Morning it's Wednesday, so you know what that means the mess is on display. If you'd like to play along with this blog hop it starts at the hostess Julia's blog where you can find the details here




bright and early tuesday AM I started sewing the fabric curtian panels for the screen walls of the booth. ( I will have 16 total screens now up from the original 8) so, this was done in the kitchen as there is some good day light in there ( until about 2 PM ) so, I have 4 more to finish this morning before I head to work. 


These are the "raffle gift prize" cards every vendor has one raffle prize donated to the school as part of their fund raising efforts. So, I found these wooden ornaments at M's with 12 in the package... lol they are 4 of 3 each different sizes. ( which I did not notice until I cut them open) so, I started out with this 8 matching size tags (3" square Hero Arts sentiments) and 




Funny true story the glue dots rolled on the back side of these ornaments did not want to stick to the plain wood ones but, the glue sticks really well to the glitter covered ones ( go figure eh?)



When I was done packaging the 8 tags ( found this cute snowman hat shaped basket at M's to hold them) it had room for 4 more so, I went back to M's and picked up a second package of the snowflakes because, I never give them less than 12 gift tags but, this is the first time I have ever made them a "matched" set. (usually its a random assortment) 
on Thursday night the booth set's up. will have more mug shots later this evening I think of basket views and such. 


5 comments:

Chrysalis said...

How lovely, Stacy. I hope they sell really well. Happy WOYWW, Chris # 8

Sharon Madson said...

I love that slanted photo of your sewing space. You are very busy! Thank you for stopping by earlier. #65

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Lovely snowflake cards, bet they sell very quickly.
Hope you have a great crafty week, Angela x 28

Scrapthology said...

Love those wooden snowflakes.

fairyrocks said...

Beautiful tags. Hope you do well at the market. What a pretty space you have to sew in. Keep smiling and creating.