11.17.2014

Sheet Music Tags


So, I ran into Micheal's on Veteran's day last week and they had this recollections sheet music printed paper on sale for 6 for a dollar. anyways, I ended up spraying it with some Heidi Swapp gold shimmer spray. ( a few sheets of it ) and die cut some into these shapes with Sizzix dies. ( all of these have a second layer of thin kraft cover sheet behind them because, the paper is so thin ) 

This pair was lined with some Krylon gold leafing pen and the sentiment is from Hero Arts stamped on some scraps that had the SU linen background previously stamped on it. 



These the edges of all the hearts were done in vintage photo distress. 



The primitive star's were lined with gold paint pen like the tree's were. I need to remember to keep an eye out for gold elastic cord, it seems to be harder to find at Christmas the last couple of years. guess I will have to dig my SU book out and see if they have any. ( they used to only in the Christmas books but, I can't remember if I had seen it or not this year.)  

No comments: