11.25.2014

Sunday's Cards


this was actually my third attempt at an Featured Stamper case this last sunday from Cheryl's gallery seen here.  This one is 6" square in real life, the sheet music and chipboard snowflake were sprayed with some colorshine sprays and the large scallop border die is from PTI. The sentiment is from Impress and the stamped snowflake is from Hero Arts. 


this was attempt #2. its A-7 in real life, tried making it with smaller scallops as I had this A Muse scrap on the table. 


This was the first try, the sled is from Prickley Pear rubber stamps and I colored this a very long time ago. the sentiment I have to look up because, I have forgotten. I really was not thrilled with this one at all so, that is why the second and finally third one were done. this one happens to be 6" square in real life. ( and it becomes card number one for next years booth lol) 



No comments: