11.04.2014

Some October things {an catch up post}


This was done as an Featured Stamper case of this pretty card from Mel seen here


This one is an featured stamper case of this tag made by Julia seen here.


This was done as an extra for Tabbatha's mixed media thank you hycct challenge, and the mediums are on the belly band of the to go cup. 


This was the instructions I wrote to tuck into the packaging so, they will hopefully be able to read my handwriting and get the idea of being able to use it to tuck in a gift card. ( I did not make these for the ones headed to the booth in a few weeks) 


This one is a flat totally glued down card, just playing with this happy mail from MFT the die and perk up sentiment set. this is A-2 in real life. 


the sentiment on this one is from SU and the printed paper is from DCWV.


I dont remember who makes the pp. but, that button is from Making Memories.


these were done somewhere after the first few posts of these gift card holder cards were made I just did not make time to post them until now, the sentiment on the left came from the MFT perk up set. 


a few more.


which then put me at 25 of these to go cup gift card holders for the booth. ( I have not made so many of one theme before so, maybe there is a big enough assortment of themes that it will not matter) I am thinking I will ask 3.00 for these. 

No comments: