11.16.2014

Random Cards


most of these were done this weekend for the booth. Tim Holtz poinsettia blue print colored with copic's and pitt pens. this was matted with some mellow moss ( I am so going to cry when I use my last sheet of this color) and that is up on pop dots over the DCWV corrugated paper. this one is 6" in real life. 


an very old PSX stamp ( swans ) colored with copic markers and the sentiment is from SU. this printed paper is from Daisy D's. 


used a white gel pen to draw the fold lines into the skirt then covered the dress repeatedly with wink of stella in clear. ( it did not want to photograph ) 


This one is 5X7 in real life. This bride is from Stamping Bella and the sentiment is from the Gina K set called lovely labels. 


the gears and sprockets are an mono print on some basic grey pp done with gellato's the other colors are distress stains and water. The sentiment is from Unity Stamps.

 

just because it makes me smile. the extra sentiment is from Elyzybells, and the chickens are from Penny Black. this image was rak'd to me years ago and so, I don't remember who to thank for it anymore sorry. 


this butterfly is from Stampington & Co. and the sentiment is from Stampin Up's teeny tiny wishes ( I have gotten every penny's worth out of that sentiment set for sure) the printed paper is from 
Daisy D's. 


everything from this card down was done end of Sept. through out Oct and I never got around to posting them. I have already forgotten about who makes these stamps. I am guessing the pines are Gina K though, I remember getting an order of mostly paper from her a while back. I think the sentiment is from Unity Stamps ( but, I could be wrong about that) 


this couple is from Unity stamps and the sentiment is from My Favorite things. 



an Hero Arts sentiment. 


This sheep is from Penny Black and the sentiment is from Unity Stamps


the lady that asked for Christmas cards in Sept. also wanted Saint Patrick's day and Fourth of July at that same time, and I didn't have any made but, I did have these two colored and so they became simple cards for the stash. This stamp is from Outlines colored with copic's and gel pens. 


I am guessing off the top of my head here that that shamrock is maybe Inkadinkadoo and the sentiment I think is SU. 


haha found this vehicle paper and remembered I bought this sentiment. 


1 comment:

Esther Asbury said...

I love looking at your cards - they are always so lovely! My favorite is the little lamb one!