11.09.2014

Sunday's Projects


Colored this one this morning with some copic markers, metallic Pitt pens, and added some clear wink of stella to the ball's bodies... ( which does not photograph well for me) 


The image is from Whipper Snapper designs and the sentiment is from Hero Arts. this one is 6" square in real life. and this year I seem to actually be using the bitty jingle bells I have been buying the last few years. 



This one was done for this weeks featured stamper I chose this card from Amy's gallery 
and changed it from floral to Winter. these snowflakes are heat embossed on some PTI vellum cardstock so, I ran that panel through the Xyron and guess what... it would not stick to the Micheals glitter paper... so I ended up sticking it to some opal stardream shimmer cardstock and then putting pop dots between those two layers. other changes with reversing the direction of the sentiment banner and using lace to tie it on. This one is A-6 in real life. 



Some of those "pop-up" gift card holders, the ribbon/lace slides off and the gift card pops up when its opened. ( the directions are a two part video from Gina K seen here.) 



These usually sell "OK" but, I probably will not make anymore of them for this booth. 

No comments: