8.01.2016

Dare to get Dirty {day 3}

Here are some I have done for Day 3 of Dare to get dirty.


 This was done for Kelli Jo's challenge seen here. It's A-7 in real life. The cocoa cups and sentiment are both from My Favorite Things.

 This was done for Tabbatha's challenge seen here. That sock puppet is from Deep Red stamps and the sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp.

 This one was done for Judy's challenge seen here. the Gal is from Unity Stamps and the sentiment is Dylusions.

 This one was done for Kathy's challenge seen here.
The stamps are from Two Paper Diva's. and this one is just a bitty 3 1/2" in real life.

Now, this one has a peek, it was done for Julie's challenge seen here and these stamps are new ones coming Friday from Two Paper Diva's. They were stamped many many times with the Misti and then I finally caved and heat embossed some clear powder over the top when I realized I was not going to the words any blacker over the silver parts. Such is life.
 Are you playing along with us? We'd love to have you. You can find out how to join or renew your fan club membership here.

3 comments:

stampingbowd said...

Stacy, they are all fabulous!!! You are one of my favorite designers! I love your creativity!!! Exquisite designs!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy, LOVE all of these, and the middle three are fun! Great job keeping up. Looks like you are trying do them all - bravo, Stacy!! Woohoo! Hugs!

Unknown said...

I'm impressed with all you have accomplished during this Dare to get Dirty challenge/inspiration. All fun cards!