8.08.2016

Dare to get Dirty {day 10}

And I'm done... all 42 challenges have been done and are loaded and crossed linked and chatted about... ( most of the chatting is in each challenges chat thread so, if there is something you really want to know that is the place to find the info)
and without further ado here are my last 5 projects.

 Now these stamps are part of the brand spankin new Two Paper Diva's August release from the Celebrate life set.
The heart is heat embossed on the red tag and the banner has plain red ink on it.

 This is a sizzix pro sized die called "boxes, Pizza" ( I have not measured the finished box) but this was done for Joyce's challenge seen here.

 An angled peek trying to catch the shimmers this one was painted with twinkling H2O's for Giovana's challenge seen here.

 That is a very old PSX stamp with an SU sentiment. This one finished out at A-7 in real life.


 This one was done for Jacqueline's challenge seen here. Stamps are from Unity Stamps.

 This was done for Tricia's challenge seen here. the wine is from Inkadinkado and the sentiment is from Hampton Arts. ( the plaid is a slim frame that as I look at this is cut a little crooked but, there is no time for a do-over at this point) this challenge ends tonight. so, the stamping is on the actual card front so its a little countersunk. ( not too deep, I did not pop up the frame) It's A-2 in real life.

Which brings me to the final challenge that was issued by Lydia, you can check it out here.
The window diecut on this IS up on pop dots and the birds are from Technique tuesday watercolored on some Fabriano Bianco and this one is also A-2 in real life the sentiment is an altered to go coffee cup lid from a west coast chain called Dutch Bro's. ( which is my favorite) and that wraps up what I am sharing for Dare to get Dirty, I hope you enjoyed these challenges.

2 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Wow, Stacy, YOU are amazing! I love all the cards you've made for DTGD! You totally rock! I especially LOVE the "love" card using the PSX stamp. Totally love it actually and found it on eBay! I think it's a fabulous card for anniversaries and even for weddings! It's stunning, and what a beautiful card with the decorative die! Hugs, sweet friend!

Unknown said...

Wow, Stacy! I'm impressed that you made it through that entire challenge as you had so much else going on as well! Love this little pizza box with the Celebrate Life set. What a fun way to use it. We get to "stuck" on cards only! Thanks for sharing!