7.31.2016

Dare to get Dirty {day 2}

 A closer look at the coloring done for Angie's challenge seen here.

 The whole card view.

 For Sabrina's Challenge seen here. ( those gingerbread people die were a gift from Paper Sweeties during the summer coffee lovers blog hop) Thanks Debbie!

 For Alba's challenge seen here. When there are so many challenges at once I tend to go more towards the CAS side.

 Something I am saving in anticipation of using... for Sandee's first challenge seen here.

Now this one I goofed. ( I work off a print out of the spread sheet which really only has a little bit of what the challenge will be when it goes live) and so, I missed an important word or three so, this is just for fun and not linked to any of them.
Stamps are from Concord & 9th.

Want to join us for this great week of challenges and prizes? Just start or renew your Fan Club subscription and come play!

1 comment:

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy, I love these and especially love the one for Angie's challenge. I hope to do that one. And I also especially love the one with the mums! Beautifully done! And I love the others too! Great job! Hugs, sweet friend!