8.03.2016

Dare to get Dirty {day 5}

 A closer look at the coloring.
Now this was done for Robin's challenge and it was the one that was not only something I had not tried before but, never heard of it. and I am so happy I did it.
This gal from unity was stamped on regular neenah and then watercolored. ( which warped pretty badly so, the frame is up on pop dots and draws your eyes out away from that I think.





This was done for my own challenge seen here.

This was done for Bev's challenge seen here. The story behind this one is, I had been standing at my table the morning after my step dad's birthday and had an OH NO moment so, this went together really quick and then into the mail the next day.


This one was done for Cathy's challenge seen here. The call your mom sentiment was a gift from my son last year and I had picked up the if all else fails around the same time so, I had them stamped and laying on the table all this time.

No comments: