8.04.2016

Dare to get Dirty {day 6}

 I cannot believe how fast this week is going, it just seems amazing to me when you think about it. DTGD only comes once a year so, the anticipation seems to last a long long time during planning and then it arrives and you blink and WOW its already thursday.  This is a close peek at the one below

 It was done for Gayatri's challenge seen here. The Hero arts bloom was white heat embossed and that sentiment is a die cut from PTI. That whole panel is up on foam tape over the base.

 Now, this was done for Kia's challenge seen here. and it was my first attempt at playing with the ken oliver liquid metals. (that word liquid) its a literal one, I had assumed it was a you know how it dried looking I fully expected to see shimmery powders smoosh out the bottle lol... I kinda like the rock look this has. the sentiment is from Neat and tangled and it is heat embossed in white on that smooth bristol.

Now this one was done for Lee's challenge seen here. The paisley background from PSX is heat embossed in gold and up on foam tape over the other background. the sentiment is a diecut from Neat and tangled. cut with some shimmery purple stardream cardstock. so this whole card has some glimmers when it is tilted.

3 comments:

A Place for Kia said...

Beautiful Stacy - I love your rose, the colour is wonderful.

LisaDV said...

Beautiful cards! I love the You can do Anything one especially. I think due to the multiple techniques. You asked me on my blog what the Shimelle collection was. It is a line of products by American Crafts by Shimelle laine. She is an American that lives in London. Her lines are general purpose rather than thematic, and they all work together.

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy, these are gorgeous! I really love the large flower with the word dies! They are all beautiful, but you know me and flowers? Hehe! Hugs!