6.29.2016

WOYWW # 369 {happy mail & a card}

 So, the disclaimer is... this is a mug shot from last saturday afternoon... the good news is tonight I have human feeling thoughts again. (maybe Im on the downhill side of this bug now) seriously, I have not been upstairs since the weekend. I did unpack the mail and then made the coffee card ( previous post) and this one below from scraps on the table. the thing I am curious about is that lawn fawn cleaning cloth. it says on the wrapper just get it wet then wipe the stamps. I am thinking it will have no fuzzy stuff left behind on the stamps but, what I am not sure about is if you take it to a sink and get it wet every time you stamp or if you toss it in the wash or something (between stamping) so, it has not come down stairs yet to get "wet"

the heart is a low profile (looks like faux glass) sticker from Micheal's recollections line. the sentiment is from darkroom door.

if you'd like to play along with us, shoot a shot of what you are pushing around in your space and link it up here at Jan's blog where the link up is at while Julia recovers. thanks for stopping by,

6 comments:

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I love everything about that card, Stacy - the colours, patterns and especially the sentiment! Love it. Sorry you haven't been feeling great, really hope you're on the mend now.
HUgs, LLJ xxx

Susanne said...

The card is cute and sure to cheer the recipient up. I hope you are feeling better soon yourself. Glad I popped by. Susanne #33

dmgarafalo said...

another great embracing card to get me thinking that today will be another wonderful. blessing, donna #9

Sharon Madson said...

Great cheery card and I love the sentiment. I am sorry, I don't know anything about the cloth you are talking about. Thank you Stacey for stopping by already.

Sue said...

Hi Stacy, Sorry you have had a bug, but glad you are improving.

Lovely card.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Happy WOYWW
Sue #10

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Stacey, sorry to hear you've not been feeling well but hopefully you are on the mend. The cloth you are talking about can be found here: http://www.sprinkle-twinkle.co.uk/shop/new/lawn-fawn-stamp-shammy and there are instructions for caring for it. Thanks for the visit to mine and have a great weekend, Angela x 15